Have you or someone you know been affected by crime or anti social behaviour?
Or do you just want to learn few safety tips ?
Then why don’t you come in for a chat at the following dates?
|26th April 2018||10.30 am – 11.30 am||7th June 2018||10.30 am – 11.30 am|
|10th May 2018||10.30 am – 11.30 am||28th June 2018||10.30 am – 11.30 am|
|17th May 2018||10.30 am – 11.30 am||19th July 2018||10.30 am – 11.30 am|
|31st May 2018||10.30 am – 11.30 am||2nd August 2018||10.30 am—11.30 am|
What can you expect from a Drop-In Session?
- Obtain crime reduction information – such as burglary prevention, fraud busting tips, how to deal with cyber crime information etc.
- Discuss your community safety issues
- Help with reporting issues and incidents
- Information on South Notts Community Safety Partnership work
- Information about support available to victims and witnesses
- Information on hate crime, and antisocial behaviour (what is it, what support is available, reporting etc.)