Middle Street Resource Centre Activities and Café Resume Indoors from May 17th 2021
Following the Government’s relaxation of restrictions from the 17th of May there are several changes to operations at Middle Street Resource Centre (MSRC).
From Monday 17th of May our Café will return to the shelter of the building, with opening times 10am-3pm Monday-Friday. If you would like to visit, we request that you phone us in advance to book a table. To keep things as safe as possible, and to comply with social distancing regulations, table service will be provided, and there will be a limit of three persons to a table.
For those of you who have enjoyed our Garden Café, you will still be able to enjoy food and drink outside. However, for ease of service, we ask that you book a table inside. Once you have received the order to your designated table inside, you are welcome to take it to the seating area outside if you prefer.
Several Mindset groups have returned to the building (or the garden, weather permitting). We will continue to have limited capacity within rooms, based on appropriate social distancing measures. Please check the timetable for the day and time of each group. Groups currently taking place include:
- Relaxation group
- Wellbeing group
- Talk and Support group
- Hearing Voices group
- Poetry group
- Feeling Better
- Craft and Social group
- Beeston Carers in Mental Health
- Guitar group
- Art Group
- Walking Group
We ask anybody intending to attend either the Café, or a Mindset group, to phone ahead on 0115 9252516 to ensure that we are not overbooked. Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee admittance to anybody who has not booked ahead.
Some, but not yet all, room hire groups have recommenced. If you are involved with an external hire group at MSRC, we ask you to communicate with your usual point of contact regarding the arrangements specifically relating to that organisation.
We will continue to treat the Covid safe management of MSRC as paramount throughout the re-opening period:
- Anybody attending the MSRC premises, for any reason (including either the Indoor or Garden Café), should initially report to reception for track and trace, and then immediately make their way to their booked activity or group
- There will be a one-way system throughout the building
- Hand sanitiser will be available
- Rooms will be regularly disinfected
- Facemasks must be worn inside the building unless an individual is exempt or whilst seated in the Café
- Appropriate social distancing must be observed. To facilitate this, rooms will have limited capacity
We hope to see you again soon.
Best wishes to you all.
The staff and trustees of Middle Street Resource Centre